Thursday, October 24, 2013

No time.

I have been doing so horrible this semester. I am so ashamed! I seriously study my guts out and it does not pay off. I am so stressed and its attacking me. My sisters and my relationship has been so foggy. We are supposed to be celebrating our birthday together Saturday and I can already tell its going to be really bad. We are completely different. She stresses me. I have 3 paper due Monday, I shall get started now shouldn't I. 
I saw my friend today at the store. She used to be my best friend till I started college and she couldn't. She has a family to support now. I remember us being 16 and we found out she was pregnant. I was the only person that knew at the time. I was the only person apart from her baby's father that knew she was pregnant for about 4 months. She is a really noble person. Her pregnancy was hell and her baby's father ended up with another girl, not her. This opened my eyes because her little boy now is 4 and he is still sweet to me. I hadn't seen him in about 2 years. She is raising him right. 
I have my own battles. I am a fortunate woman, but I also fight my own battles. Anytime I try to talk about anything that is going on, all I get is a "Well it could be worst, my friend has no parents and his roommate kicked him out, now where does he go?, get over it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment