Sunday, October 13, 2013

Holy Moly.

I have always had a rocky relationship with my father. Since he was raised in Mexico, life was hard back then. I heard of how he used to have to hide money from my grandfather because he would demand him to give him everything he made. He was only 7. I never fully understood why he was so tough on me. He never showed emotions. Nothing. 
Took me about 19 years to finally understand. Thanks to my psychology class. He was so strict and I would do everything behind his back. Till one day I took off my house and I said I was leaving. Ever since then he has changed. We sort of talked about it. But not really.
I would only come home to sleep. I spent my whole day at my aunts house and even at work just to avoid home. Now it is different. I love being home. Everybody is happy here. So is my dad. Finally. 
I work hard in school so I can finish my degree and be able to take care of my parents when they no longer can.

No comments:

Post a Comment